Slashed Price – Don’t Miss Out
Enjoy sports in the game
only $29. 500 pieces in stock！！
Explore a fantastical adventure world to defeat a bodybuilding dragon and his minions using real-life exercises. Traverse grass-swept plains by jogging in place, attack enemies with overhead shoulder presses, and refill your health meter by striking some yoga poses. Two new accessories, Ring -Con and Leg Strap, measure your real-world actions and help turn them into in-game movements. With additional minigames, Ring Fit Adventure is a great escape for players of all skill levels and schedules.
- An adventure game that’s also a workout
- Explore a huge fantasy world and defeat enemies using real-life exercise
- Jog, sprint, and high knee through dozens of levels
- Control in-game movements with the new Ring-Con and Leg Strap accessories
- Learn about all the great new features, including a new voice option and a fun new Rhythm Game mode that are included in the latest free update
|Release date||October 18, 2019|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 13.2 x 12.9 inches (6.6 x 33.5 x 32.8 cm); 1.54 Pounds (0.69 kg)|
|Item Weight||1.54 pounds (0.69 kg)|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: Is this a bundle for the game, ring adapter, and leg strap only? Or is a pair of Joy cons included as well?Answer: Joy Cons are sold separately. Everything else (ring, leg strap, and game) is included.
- Question: Can the game be set for seniors with not as much flexibility ?Answer: Yes there are settings to lower the strength needed to play the game. That way you dont injure yourself and have room grow over time.
- Question: I’m wondering if this will work with the Lite?Answer: Yes, it will work with the Lite, as long as you have two joycons. That would be a seperate purchase, however it is recommend not using with the Lite. Because you cannot easily hold the system and use this game at the same time.
- Question: Does it include a game cartridge or a download code for the game?Answer: Game cartridge (per product description)
- Question: Is there any way to tell if you can turn off the leg portions of the game? I can’t currently use my left leg, but would love some fun upper body workAnswer: There is a workout mode where you could easily use it to coach and track upper body-only workouts. You could use both pre-set and user-customized routines. In adventure-mode, there are options for Shoulder Assist, Back Assist, Ab Assist, and Knee Assist. These are intended to ensure the game is inclusive of folks with various physical constraints or disabilities. The Knee Assist option will remove the need for leg exercises including the jogging and high knees actions typically required to move through the world. (The other Assist options similarly remove the need to do exercises in their respective areas.) More detail: The adventure game typically requires a “light jogging” action that it measures through the joy-con on the provided leg strap. It is also beneficial to do a “high knees” type action to go faster through some of the terrain, and a “fast jog” to avoid certain pitfalls. These all rely on the leg strap. The game lets you set the pace for “light jog” and “fast jog” during set-up. This is intended to allow scaling to your fitness level. In your case, it might be possible to use the set-up to define these either based on your right leg only, or even some sort of similar arm motion if you’d prefer to enable some sort of workout when moving through the world. You can always go back to Knee Assist if these don’t work for you, or if you’d rather not try it this way. Knee Assist turns off the need to jog or do high knees completely. The jogs are the only required “leg” movements that I’ve come across. For fighting in the game, you can always choose upper-body options from what I’ve seen so far. There are times that leg exercises will do more damage to specific monsters, but it is certainly not game-breaking if you never use them.
- Question: How come so many donkey holes are marking this up 200%+?Answer: Because scalpers take advantage of situations. People aren’t allowed to go to the gym currently. So buy all the stock of exercise game and mark up the price. Scalpers are scum.
- Question: Is it possible to have multiple players, or share in some way?Answer: You can have multiple character for different people to measure stats. But the game is single player at one time only. You have to change out the leg strap and switch character for another person to start playing.
- Question: what is included?Answer: The game, the ring, and the leg strap.
- Question: Is there a way to get the ring and leg strap separately to get the game as a digital game? I would like to get it as digital.Answer: The digital download version is currently only available in Japan.
- Question: Will the leg strap fit around my 260lbs adult male 6ft leg?Answer: The leg strap is very stretchy and sticks with velcro. My husband is 215 5’9″ and it wraps around his thigh just fine with plenty of length left on the strap.